Friday, March 2, 2012

Peru Mission Journal (3-2-12)




So I am starting this Peru Mission journal. This journal with capture everything that is going on with the mission trip, it will keep you up-to-date as well. I don't know if I will do blogs on the side but I will be doing a mission journal close to every week. Then when I am on the trip I will journal everyday , and take a lot of pictures. I will either post while I am there or when I get back. To always be up-to-date go to the top right hand corner of my blog. You will see a place to put your email, I recommend you put your email there so you receive a email of the journal whenever I post a blog.

More importantly I hope you stay in prayer for the mission trip. We will be leaving the states, June 15 and coming back June 22. Thank you for praying for the trip. Along with the journal I will post prayer requests.


No comments:

Post a Comment