Sunday, February 26, 2012

GUY CODE (3 OF 3)




This is the last blog a the 3 part series "GUY CODE," exploring what guy code is and how we can conform to Jesus's guy code.

So in the last blog we explored what Jesus's guy code looked like. Here are some main points.

Jesus's GUY CODE
- Jesus accepted women
- Jesus taught women
- Jesus cared for women
- Jesus protected women
- Jesus gave respect to women
If you want to read the 2nd part go to
(http://adams-jonathan.blogspot.com/2012/02/guy-code-2-of-3.html)

So how do we transform our GUY CODE for Jesus's?
- Pray for a greater respect for women
- Ask yourself if you have the qualities of Jesus's GUY CODE
- Fix the areas you lack in

How this makes me feel
- I have talked to a couple of guys about this, I even got taught about this at a youth convention
- If you can not treat a women with respect and honor you are not a man.
- I am deeply angered at the boys at my high school that treat girls like complete crap, it time to step up as men and treat women with the respect.
-I am not prefect, I admit, I didn't not always treat girls with respect. It doesn't give me a excuse to keep on doing it. (Romans 6:1
What shall we say, then? Shall we go on sinning so that grace may increase?)

HOW DO YOU TREAT WOMEN?




Coming up: I will be starting a blog journal. This journal is about the mission trip I will be going on this summer. I will be updating my blog more often but with less content. You will be able to see more information about the trip in the next few days. Thank you for reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment