Tuesday, March 15, 2011

2 Chronicles 20:15, Matthew 11:28- Battles & Rest


The battles or temptation I get in it always seems like I lose the battles, and it seems as though I get spiritually tired and need rest. I truly think that we shouldn't be spiritually tired everyday, because we find rest in the Father.Matthew 11:28"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." To prevent this from happening it starts with scripture and your prayer, there both equally needed. Those things are very elementary to Christians but we find ourselves not doing these things which makes us spiritually tired. If your getting discouraged of your vast army(sin). Learn this and take hold of it, It's not you battle to fight, it's God's. You can tap out and start putting God in the ring and let him fight for you. The battle has already been won so why worry about your battles. God is your protector and he has the whole world in his hands. Now all you have to do is follow His will and commands for the rest of your days. Trusting in God is worry put into prayer that God takes care of.


2 Chronicles 20:15

He said: "Listen, King Jehoshaphat and all who live in Judah and Jerusalem! This is what the Lord says to you: 'Do not be afraid or discouraged because of this vast army. For the battle is not yours, but God's.

Matthew 11:28
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
"

No comments:

Post a Comment