Saturday, March 5, 2011

Joshua 24:15

Joshua 24:15

15 But if you refuse to serve the Lord, then choose today whom you will serve. Would you prefer the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates? Or will it be the gods of the Amorites in whose land you now live? But as for me and my family, we will serve the Lord.”

We as followers of Jesus we have to decide whether to serve the Lord or to serve what the past generations have served.
It's easy to get into a rebellion about life in your own way. This is hard for me to give my all to Christ when we have those days we just want to serve ourselves. But then the time comes where you have to pick who or what will win you over or control you. If I practice what I preach God will be in control of my life and we need to ask God to lead our life's in the way that he wants. The choice is yours, Will you serve God, yourself, or another imperfect thing. Once we as followers of Jesus have chosen to be controlled by the Holy Spirit, we need to make that choice everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment