Monday, March 7, 2011

Ephesians 4:26-27-Anger

I love this verse because of how true it is for my life and how i can relate with people that struggle with anger. A little fact about anger it is that it is one letter away from danger, danger can lead down many wrong paths. For me anger is like a symptom of a larger problem with myself such as hurt, frustration, fear, or stress. When I deal with anger I ask myself why I am angry and what's causing it. Jesus wants to replace our anger with his Love. Anger is a lack of love. We see this a lot people that were really not loved by there parents or didn't feel the love have a anger issue. In your anger do not sin is hard and trust me its not impossible to over come, as a family of God we can overcome this trail together, no one said we have to do it alone. My advice is when your angry is to think about what your angry with and why is it happening. Then after going through that you know the roots of your anger and dig the roots up.
Don't ever sleep on your anger because the fire keeps growing. You have to get rid of the fire before danger comes into play. When you do sleep on it the devil has you and the fire combusted in you. Then he has you. Remember to let God fight your battle because he always comes through.



Ephesians 4:26-27



26
“In your anger do not sin” : Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry,
27 and do not give the devil a foothold.




God, let us not go to bed tonight with something on our heart Lord, help us to let go of any anger that we have because of your son we are washed clean of sin. You are are light in the dark and dangerous world.

No comments:

Post a Comment